Every 3D print starts as a digital 3D design file – like a blueprint – for a physical object. This design file is sliced into thin layers which is then sent to the 3D printer. We can create this file for you, or you can send us your file for printing.
We can help turn your ideas into a reality with the use of 3D printing technology and high quality PLA Filament. We’ve done the research and chosen the PLA filament as the best quality and strongest material for our product range.
Yellowbox Shed services include:
- Duplicating and modifying components to suit your needs.
- Part design and creation
- Printing from your file – note that it may require some re-working to provide a quality print.
- Build volume – X 230mm Y 150mm Z 140mm – a larger printer is imminent!
- 3D printing help and advice.
- Local delivery/pickup, Australia-wide and international delivery of your completed print.
- Order from our current product list
- Request a prototype and/or upload a file using this form: